Join us. Be you.
“To create a culture of infinite possibilities and cater superior products that contribute to a greater world”
Check out our open positions, apply and be part of our team.
CONTRACT TYPE Full-time
Creating a culture of infinite possibilities and providing superior products that contribute to a greater world is everyday life at The Infinity Life Store. We provide premium accessories and digital appliances which are 100% genuine, curated, and handpicked from reliable brands. We’re seeking innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a better one.
We believe that innovation and growth are driven by an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. We aim to create a team where everyone belongs and has equal opportunities, inspiring our talent to be their true selves. Together, we are building a better tomorrow for our world. The sales support aspect of your role will encompass responsibility for acting as a liaison between our customers and The Infinity Life Store. You will assist with complaints, orders, errors, cancellations and all other product related queries.
The role will keep your challenged and busy. If you are a person with a strong customer service focus, excellent attention to detail, and want to be a part of a growing organization, this role would be your ladder to success. This is a critical role focused on growing revenue and profit.
Role and Responsibilities
Job Profile Summary
- Maximize the revenue and profit by planning and executing the sales strategy and plan optimized for the selected channel account based on the regional business strategy.
- Build a foundation for maximizing sales revenue and profit based on the trust and teamwork with the channel accounts.
Opportunities & Responsibilities:
Manage day-to-day account(s) including pricing, financial planning, and sales program execution.
Collaborate and planning on promotions (both in store and on-line) and their return on investment.
Work with merchant teams growing the business in all key consumer electronic categories, mobile accessories, and Bluetooth speakers etc.
Qualification/ Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Passionate in sales/marketing with 1+ years minimum experience.
- Understanding of sales and how products successfully go to market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong negotiation and client management skills. High energy, passionate and articulate.
- Possess a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Meticulous eye for detail
CONTRACT TYPE Full-time
The Infinity Life Store is on the lookout for a · Smart, enthusiastic, hard-working team player to join our team.
You will be assisting with operation related activities. This will allow us to train you in multiple departments, gauge your skills and allocate you for a possible permanent role in the future.
- Basic Computer knowledge and experience
- Passed Ordinary level exams with a distinction for English language.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.