Electronic Bathroom Scale
This bathroom scale comes with a strengthened glass top & LCD screen display! It also has an auto zero function to take measurements conveniently.
This also has an automatic shut down feature to save power!
- Made of high quality tough tempered Glass top
- Electronic LCD Display
- Battery Operated
- Maximum load capacity 150 kg
- Step On Scale to Switch on
Bathroom Scale – Maintaining a healthy weight is of great importance to a healthy life. It helps reduce the risk of developing heart disease, stroke, diabetes, high blood pressure and also lower the risk of many different cancers.
Monitoring body weight to keep track of fitness and health goals can be done by simply using a body weighing scale right at home.
This electronic weighing machine is made of a high quality tempered glass with non-slip feet to prevent slipping or damaging the flooring.
The Digital weighing scale has a high precision strain gauge sensor that enables you to simply step on and get instant readings on the LCD display.
This Body weighing scale with a durable tempered glass platform ensures safety, looks elegant and can be easily stored.
Weighing Scale Parameters
Weight Range: 5Kg – 150 Kg
Correction: +- 60 g
How do I use this Bathroom scale to keep track of my weight?
The body weight can be used to calculate the BMI (Body Mass Index) which is a measurement based on a person’s height and weight, and is calculated to check if a person has a healthy body weight for their height.
How do I calculate my BMI after weight measurement from the bath scale?
The BMI can be calculated simply by using the formula below,
BMI = weight (kg) ÷ (height)^2 (m)
How do I evaluate my BMI?
|Weight Status||Body Mass Index (BMI) kg/m2|
|Underweight||Less Than 18.5|
|Normal Range||18.5 – 24.9|
|Overweight||25.0 – 29.9|
|Obese||Greater or Equal to 30|
|Obese Class 1||30.0 – 34.9|
|Obese Class 2||35 – 39.9|
|Obese Class 3||Greater or Equal to 40|
What is the Maximum allowable weight on this Bathroom Scale?
This body scale can hold a maximum weight of 150 Kgs.
How do I change the Units from Kgs – Lbs on this weighing scale?
Remove the battery cover at the bottom area and push the switch to required metric as per the marking.
How do I change the battery on this personal scale?
The Battery can be changed by removing the bottom cover and replacing it with a battery similar to the existing unit. The batteries are available at convenience stores and leading supermarkets.
We usually ship orders inside Colombo & suburbs within 1-2 working days & rest of the country within 5-7 working days.
Delivery Charge within Colombo & suburbs is Rs. 150/- & rest of the country is Rs. 250/-. (Delivery charge shown in checkout page when you enter details).
Looking for customer reviews?
Click here to check out customers who have bought products from us!
How can I place an order?
- Click on the item you would like to purchase.
- Click on add to cart. Note: Multiple items can be added to same cart & delivery fee is charged only once for all items.
- Click view cart by selecting the icon on the top right corner (next to the search bar).
- Click on proceed to check out.
- Fill in the details required to place an order.
- You can choose to create an account by selecting ‘create account’ on the same page (under the e-mail id). This will help save the details for your next purchase!
- The shipping charge & also total will be calculated upon entering the address & selecting area.
- Click on place order!
- An e-bill will be forwarded to your email address & you will also receive a confirmation to your mobile number.
- Your order has been placed & will be delivered soon!!
How can I contact you?
Our team is available via online chat to assist you and also you can click here to see contact details to speak with us directly.